Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear and what should I bring?
- We require you to wear socks with grips on the bottom for your safety. If you do not own grip socks you can purchase them at our studio. No shoes.
- Wear clothes that breathe easily and that you can move freely in
- Bring a water bottle – we have a water bottle refill station
- Don’t worry about towels, we have a complimentary towel service
- No jewelry please, for your safety
Are there any age restrictions to attend?
Minimum age to attend class is 16, and a guardian must be present if you are under 18.
When should I arrive for class?
Class begins on time. If it your first visit at the studio, please arrive 10 minutes early to get an overview of the MEGAFORMER™ M3S before class. Your safety is important to us! If you do not arrive in time for your introduction, you may be asked to reschedule.
How many days a week should I come to class?
We love seeing you every day, but your muscles need time to repair. Listen to your body! Our recommendation is to come 3-4 times a week to get the best results.
What is the cancellation policy?
Due to limited number of spaces available, you can change or cancel your class up to 10 hours before the class starts – please note we do not give refunds; your class will go back in your account for you to use another time. If you cancel within 10 hours before class starts, you will lose the class. We cannot give refunds for any classes that you miss. If you have an unlimited package and you late cancel or a no-show for class, you will be charged a $25 fee.
Will my spot be given away if I am late for class?
Yes, if you are 5 minutes late to class, your spot may be taken by someone who is waitlisted or dropping in. It is very important to arrive on time so you can get a balanced workout and do not disrupt class. If you are not at the studio within the first 5 minutes of class you may be marked as a late cancel.
Is there a waitlist for full classes?
Yes, and we strongly recommend putting your name on the waitlist if you see a full class you’d like to take! Not only will you have a good chance of getting into the class, it also helps us know where we need to add classes. Get on the list by clicking “Sign Up Now!” when a class reads “12 Reserved, 0 Open,” and choose the waitlist option. If a spot opens up, we will email/text you to confirm your spot. Waitlists close 10 hours before a class start time so if you happen to be in the area, you can still swing by the studio to see if there is an opening.
I think I am ready! What else should I know about the workout?
The best way to learn is to jump right in and take a class! Our classes are no more than 12 people, so you will get personalized attention during your workout. You will need to arrive at least 10 minutes before class to receive an overview of the MEGAFORMER™ M3S. During class, your instructor will give instructions and as well as options to modify or amplify each exercise.
What is the studio etiquette?
Please be mindful of others. No mobile phone usage during class.
- Please no strong perfumes or scented lotions as some of our clients may be allergic.
- There will be no food allowed in our studio.
- All classes must be pre-paid in advance
- If you would like to purchase water or grip socks before your class, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class.
- Please be mindful of the classes that are in session.