We are excited to announce that after much thought, planning and preparation, we NOW OPEN.. Please read through the following new procedures and guidelines we put in place to ensure your health and safety.
+ Self-Screening requirements before entering the studio (both clients and instructors)
Self-screen before entering the studio for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Please do not enter the studio if you have any of these symptoms.
+ I have been in close contact with someone who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19, when can I return?
You may return after a 14 day self-quarantine period from the last date of exposure and you have no known COVID-19 symptoms.
+ I was diganosed with COVID-19, when can I come back to workout?
If you were diagnosed with COVID-19, you may return when all three of the following criteria are met:
- at least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery (resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications);
- has improvement in symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath)
- at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
+ Do I need to wear a mask?
- Masks are required in the studio, only exception is when you are working out on the Megaformer
- Mask must be worn when entering and exiting the studio, when getting wipes, going to the bathroom, chatting with others in the studio, etc..
- Mask may be removed while you are working out and maintaining safe distance from others.
- The instructors will be teaching in masks.
- Disposable masks can be purchased for $2, Reusable cloth masks can be purchased for $10.
+ What do I need to bring to class?
- Closed toe grip socks will be required. No open toe socks. If you do not own closed toe grip socks you can purchase them at our studio.
- Closed finger gloves will be required. If you do not own a pair, they will be available for purchase at the studio for $5. Garden gloves work great, grip on one side and breathable on the other.
- Masks are required in the studio, but may be removed while working out.
+ What will be different about classes now?
- Instructors will be teaching in a mask.
- The studio layout has been modified to ensure that all Megaformers are at least 6 feet apart.
- Please ensure you maintain 6 foot distance from your instructor and other clients.
- Upon arriving at the studio you will be required to wash and/or sanitize your hands. We will ensure we have plenty of hand sanitizer available and/or hand soap in our restrooms.
- While the machines will be sanitized after every class, we will provide disinfecting wipes to wipe down your machine prior to class starting.
- Please place any personal items under your Megaformer, not in the normal cubbies.
- No need to check in, our instructor will check you in.
- Towels will be available at the front of the studio to grab as you arrive and a basket to drop dirty towels in as you leave.
- You will not be receiving any hands-on form corrections during class but instead will hear verbal cues to help you understand and execute the moves with safe and effective form.
- After class we will provide disinfecting wipes to wipe down your machine.
- We would love to hug you on the way in and high five you on the way out but for now that just isn't possible. Air High Fives for now.
+ What is Wicked Core doing to enhance cleaning at the studio?
- We have modified our normal class times to allow for additional cleaning in between classes.
- Before and after class, clients will use disinfecting wipes to wipe down their own Megaformer.
- In addition to the client cleaning process, we will be disinfecting each Megaformer after every class.
- In addition all high touch areas will be disinfected in between classes, front door handles, bathroom door handles, counter, iPads, faucets, toilet handles, etc.
+ When should I arrive for class?
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early to avoid congregating in the studio. We know you will want to reconnect with friends and instructors, please do so outside the studio while maintaining a safe distance.
If this is your first class, please ensure you arrive 10 minutes early to get an overview of the MEGAFORMER™ M3S before class. Your safety is important to us! You will not be allowed to take a class without this overview before class.
+ I am ready to come back. How do I get my membership reactivated? How will the billing work?
Please contact the studio to reactivate your membership. Your membership was frozen when we closed on March 17th. Based on a 2 month closure, your membership billing date will be 3 months after your last billing. The remainder of your unused month will be used first before a new billing. Please contact the studio with any questions or clarification.
+ What if I have classes that will expire because of the closure?
Your class packages will be extended to have 2 additional months to use them. If you notice that your class package has not yet been updated, please feel free to reach out to the studio.
+ What if I am not yet ready to come back to the studio?
Your membership will continue to be frozen until you are ready to come back. If you have class packs, they will be extended further until you are ready to come back.
+ Will you continue to have live Virtual Classes after you reopen?
We now have a library of Virtual Classes that you can take at your leisure at home. Contact the studio to get access to our online library. We will continue to evaluate requests for additional new live classes over the next few weeks..
+ I would love to come back, but would prefer a smaller group class, is that possible?
Private Classes, Semi Private (2) or small group classes can be arranged, please contact the studio to inquire.
+ What if I am not feeling well, will I still be charged a late cancellation fee?
If you wake up not feeling well, we ask that you please cancel your spot through our Wicked Core app to free the spot up for someone on the Waitlist. Please message the studio that you are ill and you will not be charged for the late cancellation. We ask that you self-screen for possible symptoms of COVID-19 and do not return to the studio until you are well. If you no show for a class and do not cancel your spot, no show charges will apply.
+ Do I need to wear full finger gloves for the entire class?
Any time you are touching the Megaformer, straps, handle bars, pole, etc., you will need full finger gloves on. You may remove them if you are not touching anything, like in elevator lunge. We are following the health protocols issued by the Governor to help keep everyone safe.