+ Self-Screening requirements before entering the studio (both clients and instructors)
Self-screen before entering the studio for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Please do not enter the studio if you have any of these symptoms.
+ Do I need to wear a mask?
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control recently announced new guidance regarding COVID-19 and vaccines. Among other things, the CDC now says that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask in most settings. People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- Based on this new guidance regarding vaccine effectiveness, beginning May 14, 2021, we are modifying our policy regarding face coverings.
- Face coverings are no longer required for those that are fully vaccinated. We will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask for your responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy.
+ How do you maintain social distancing within the studio?
For the entire workout, you are on your own Megaformer which are spaced 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
+ What do you use for ventilation?
We have upgraded to MERV-13 filters in all of our studios. These will help filter out small air particles, as well as to deactivate viruses, bacteria, tobacco smoke, and any microscopic allergens.
+ Are you at full capacity?
Our studios are at full capacity while we maintain 6 feet social distancing between clients working out.
+ What do I need to bring to class?
- Grip socks are required. If you do not own grip socks you can purchase them at our studio.
- Closed finger gloves are optional. They are available for purchase at the studio for $5. Garden gloves work great, grip on one side and breathable on the other.
+ When should I arrive for class?
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early to avoid congregating in the studio.
If this is your first class, please ensure you arrive 10 minutes early to get an overview of the MEGAFORMER™ M3S before class. Your safety is important to us! You will not be allowed to take a class without this overview before class.
+ I would love to come back, but would prefer a smaller group class, is that possible?
Private Classes, Semi Private (2) or small group classes can be arranged, please contact the studio to inquire.
+ What if I am not feeling well, will I still be charged a late cancellation fee?
If you wake up not feeling well, we ask that you please cancel your spot through our Wicked Core app to free the spot up for someone on the Waitlist. Please message the studio that you are ill and you will not be charged for the late cancellation. We ask that you self-screen for possible symptoms of COVID-19 and do not return to the studio until you are well. If you no show for a class and do not cancel your spot, no show charges will apply.